Upgrading Your Account
1. Login to your account at www.aresbuilder.com
2. On your AresBuilder homepage (aka - dashboard), click the green button on the right of the dashboard labelled “Change” under you avatar and profile name.
3. This will lead you to a Billing page with 4 plan options (Free, Starter, Enhanced, and Affiliate). Choose the plan that you wish to upgrade to and click that plan’s green "Select" button.
4. A small window will pop up labelled “Credit Card Details” to allow you to purchase that plan using your preferred credit card. The following information is needed:
- Cardholder Name
- Card Number
- Card’s Expiration Date
- Billing Address
When finished inputting the “Credit Card Details” click the green "Upgrade" button.
5. Once your credit card information is saved, you will be taken to your Billing Information page, and you will see a new green banner above your saved credit card information which reads "Your credit card information has been saved and subscription created."
Congratulations! You have now upgraded your AresBuilder account successfully! You will now be billed the new subscription amount every month, on the day of the month upon which you upgraded.
Hot Tip! – To edit your credit card information, click the box with the pencil logo to the right of your saved credit card information. The “Credit Card Details” window will appear again for you to edit your credit card information. Click the trash button to delete your credit card information.