How to Sign Up for AresBuilder
Now you have even more options to learn how to sign up for your new AresBuilder website
Follow our step by step directions with screen shots below, or Click Here to Watch Our New "How to Sign Up for AresBuilder" Video
1. Start at - www.aresbuilder.com
2. Click the green "Get Started" button toward the center of the home page.
3. Enter your information in the appropriate custom fields. The following information is needed:
- Site Title – This should be the name you want to give your site. For example, "Edie's Electronics" or "World of Wine"
- Site Subdomain – This will become part of the URL people use to visit your site. It is usually the same as your site title, but without spaces. For example, if your site was called "World of Wine" you might choose "worldofwine" as your subdomain. People would then access your new site by navigating to worldofwine.aresbuilder.com
- Email Address – Your account verification will be sent here, so be sure it’s the right one! You will be unable to change the email address you use at sign up.
- Password – be sure to use something you'll remember!
Once you've filled out all the fields, click on the green "Sign Up" button, as depicted below:
4. Check your email - An email with confirmation instructions will be sent to the email address that you listed during sign-up, and you will see the above Thank You screen confirming your sign up was successful.
- As the email describes, click on the link or copy and paste the link given into your internet browser's address bar to confirm your account.
- As listed on the Thank You page, you may proceed right to your site editor to start working on your site, or click on the green control panel button to visit your account dashboard.
Congratulations! You've officially signed up for AresBuilder. Get started on editing you website the easy way!
Next up, learn how to Sign In to your account, and what the next steps are to Get Started Building Your Site. You may also find our How to Get Started video tutorial to be of use, which can be found on our YouTube Channel.